How to Become a Volunteer
As part of Parkland School Division Administrative Procedure 316, all volunteers are required to:
- Complete a Volunteer Registration Form
- Provide a Criminal Records Check
- Provide a Vulnerable Sector Check
- Sign a Confidentiality Agreement
Please review the Division Administrative Procedures regarding volunteers.
- Volunteers are requested to maintain strict confidentiality regarding individual student progress and records.
- Discipline issues are to be referred to the teacher.
- Concerns or suggestions should be directed to the teacher(s) involved or to the school administration.
- All volunteers are asked to sign in and out using the registration book in the General Office. We request that all volunteers wear a “Volunteer" lanyard & name tag while at the school.
- Volunteers who will be logging more than 10 volunteer hours per year are required to complete an annual Criminal Record Check. Please ask for the form at the office.