Copperhaven School supports extracurricular activities for students, guided by the following principles:
- Extracurricular coordination and supervision is done on a voluntary basis, and in every case there must be a staff sponsor involved.
- Activities are available subject to adequate supervision (including the use of trained volunteers) and adequate student interest.
- Where expenses are incurred, all activities operate on a cost-recovery basis.
Extracurricular opportunities include:
- Track and Field
- Running Room Indoor Games
- Cross Country Running Club
- Ski Club
- Drama Club
- Games Club